Our MIG200/250/300/400/500GN series MIG MMA TIG welding machine is designed with an internal wire reel and the wire feed unit, contributing to easy operation. It also features high welding efficiency, energy conservation and great durability. It integrates MMA welding, MIG welding, TIG welding into one unit, thus accommodating various welding needs from different customers. It is often applied for welding carbon steel, ordinary low alloy steel and stainless steel.
1. A VRD (voltage reduction device) will be used in the MMA welding mode, resulting in a low open circuit voltage and further achieving electric shock protection. By doing so, operator safety is guaranteed.
2. In MMA welding mode, a LIFT TIG contact type arc striking is used. The arc striking is done through direct contact between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece, resulting in a short circuit. As a result, the arc will be easily struck, resulting in a soft arc.
3. The built-in thrust regulation system is able to prevent arc extinction during the welding process and makes the welding current larger as the electrode moves closer towards the workpiece, thereby eliminating welding spatter.
4. When the working voltage or current is too high or the welding machine is over heated, the overheat protection, overcurrent protection and low voltage protection features will be automatically used, thus ensuring operation safety.
5. Operators can choose between regular 2T or semi-automatic 4T modes as needed for spot welding, short seam welding and long seam welding.
6. The welding machine is designed with casters on the chassis and a handle on the top, ensuring it is easy to carry and move.
Undergear/ Cylinder carrier
3 Metre Primary cable
2 Metre Gas hose
4 Metre 250A MIG Torch
Earth return lead